Children’s House receives financial support from Manitoba Child Care and Manitoba Education and operates as a non-profit organization.
As a result, we have a reasonable fee structure that makes our programs financially accessible.
Parents who need financial assistance can apply to Manitoba Child Care for subsidy assistance and to Children’s House for bursary support.
Our annual program fees are:
- $1,165.00 for our half-day partial-week program (M/W/F afternoons only)
- $1,935.00 for our half-day full-week program (five days)
- $1,935.00 for our half-day Kindergarten program
- $3,870.00 for our full-day Kindergarten program + $1,080.00 for the lunch program
- The lunch program annual fee is $1,080.00
- Early Care: 8:00 – 9:00 a.m. $720.00 annually; 8:15 – 9:00 a.m. $540.00 annually; 8:30 – 9:00 a.m. $360.00
- Late Care: 3:30 – 4:00 p.m. $360.00 annually
All families are also encouraged to pay an annual program support fee of $100.00 to offset the snack and classroom supplies expense.
Fees can be paid monthly, annually, or in three instalments throughout the year.